Tuesday, March 1, 2011

5-6

Concentrtion #5
 Concentration #6

My perspective of this project has changed slightly. I really like how my works are turning out but i wanted to make the color of whatever was highlighted stand out more.
Instead of just choosing to color the thing I thought was beautiful I want to have something in color that can get the viewers attention.
For instance; in concentration # 6 the doors are brown and I was trying to get the effect of thinking "what's behind those doors?" I think I succeeded in capturing that effect in this picture . All thought I want to get a different viewers' effect I want to have the same meaning in my photography . In concentration #4 I just had the color of what I felt was beautiful about that building stand out . 

No comments:

Post a Comment