Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Blog Entry #3

  • My work shows growth and development by exploring the aspects of the new idea. It portrays a new beauty to the buildings.
  • The original idea was just old buildings but then I realized that many people don't like old buildings and that I need to show the beauty in them. Recently I decided that I should not just show the buildings but use the color as a way to tell a story about the history of the building. - I still like this idea because I have such a broad range of buildings to choose from to use in my photos.
  • My idea for my next piece : It is supposed to snow a lot soon so I am hoping to get the snow on the buildings to get an older look to add to the buildings.
VISUAL :
 urban_decay_450x300.jpg
This is my visual resource. I love the cracked windows and the dark clouds in the back .

Concentration #4- post tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment